There is no such thing as a “typical wedding,” so we love to create custom programs of music. Whether we are just performing for one section or providing multiple ensembles for ceremony, cocktails, reception, and after-party we feel very privileged to be a part of your day!
We love to collaborate and coordinate with Wedding Planners, Production Companies, and Venues to make sure that everything is seemless. For people who are planning their own wedding we often take on the role of “Entertainment Planner.” Our music and coordination helps to guide the flow of the speeches, first dances, toasts, and other important moments.
Our recommendations for entertainment depend on both the client’s stylistic requests and the logistics(venue, location, number of guests, etc.) Here are a few program ideas:
A simple and elegant plan that’s perfect for a wedding where floorspace is premium.
– Ceremony: Solo Guitar
– Cocktail Hour: Jazz Trio
– Reception: DJ
The elegance of strings, a modern-twist for cocktails, live band to groove all ages, and late night DJ for the dance-floor diehards.
– Ceremony: String Trio
– Cocktail Hour: Electric String Trio
– Reception: 8-Piece Band
– After-Party: DJ
A plan to fit ecletic tastes and multiple locations.
– Ceremony: On the Patio, Guitar and Cello
– Cocktail Hour: On the Beach, Steel Drum Band
– Reception: Because he’s from Puerto Rico and her family only dances to “the Boss”, Salsa Band trading sets with a DJ
– After-Party: Because the venue doesn’t allow amplified music after 11pm, Acoustic Bluegrass Band by the Firepit